Tuesday, July 22, 2008

No harm... just foul.

We would have preferred not to sit in those shadows and complain about you as long as we did... but we had to do something to pass the time. I, for one, really did enjoy it, nonetheless.
It's just so god damn easy. You set it up, yourself. And how you live within complete oblivion in such harmony... it's beyond me. It's a real shame, but hey - if you're enjoying that stupid bliss of yours, I'll enjoy the evil thoughts of what I'd like to do to you.

No harm... just foul.
Karma still in tact.

1 comment:

Maryana Lucia Vestic said...

Ah, finally a post for which I know what it means since I was there. I'd like to think they know not what they do, but well, perhaps some think they do. They just want to fit in and it went........too.............far.