Saturday, August 29, 2009

Looking back on OBX


OBX_trek
Originally uploaded by vaduzuvunt

It has been a week since I've been home from our trip to the OBX. I finally have the time to sit and recap, in more detail, the trek we made from Brooklyn, NY, to Chesapeake, VA, and thru the Outer Banks of NC.
So, how to break it down. Well, I guess by day, the way I attempted (tho poorly) to do while on the trip.

The break down goes like this:

Day 1:
- Saturday, August 15: Drive from Brooklyn to Chesapeake, VA
- Saturday, August 15: Chesapeake, VA to Bell Island, NC
Day 2:
- Sunday, August 16: Bell Island, to Kitty Hawk/Kill Devil Hills, NC
Day 3:
- Monday, August 17: Kill Devil Hills to Buxton on Cape Hatteras, NC
Day 4:
- Tuesday, August 18: Buxton to Ocracoke, NC
Day 5:
- Wednesday, August 19: Ocracoke to Inner Banks of Cedar Island to Otway, NC
Day 6, Final Day:
- Thursday, August 20: Otway to Emerald Isle, NC

Days 7 thru 9:
- Friday, August 21 thru Sunday, Agust 23: Wedding fun, relaxation and home again

So, here I go... trying to remember everything I did, experienced, loved, hated and photographed.

No comments: