Tuesday, May 20, 2008

This That Way

Morning Glories... They'll be here soon.
Originally uploaded by vaduzuvunt

A constant change of what, why and how.

I dig it, I hate it.
I'm up, I'm down.
Stay the fuck away, No wait come back here!
You're amazing, You suck.
Fuck you, Fuck me.
Maybe it's the dynamic, Maybe it's the lack there of.
Maybe it's you, maybe it's me.

Masks.
We have 'em, We wear 'em.
It's just we're usually wearing the opposite ones.
Occasionally we get it right, but most of the time we don't.
For me tho . . . it's all a mix.

I'm insane, I tell ya! Crazy mad insane!
I wanna be one way, but tend to be another.
Wanna be strong, but find I'm weak.
Wanna be less intense, but just can't help myself.
Wanna take, but always give.
Wanna have, but never hold.

Fucking sucks, it does.
The honest truth is, it's not about you.
It's not about anyone.
But I make it so.
It should be about me.
Selflessness and self-imposed.

I know what to do, just typically choose the opposite.

My fault, not yours.

No comments: