Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sunny Afternoon

Day Loner

I could tell that the moment it happened I was doomed. But I love such troubles - keeps the blood pumping on high speed and makes for nice additions to my jaded cynicism. Gives me opportunity to say *fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck* more often too.

It didn't intentionally come about as it happened. and I do apologize if it was offensive. I meant it not to be. (Ok, well, maybe a little.) But you did ask for it, so I gave it to you. Don't be disappointed. I meant it - every last moment of it. I could have done without the dirt, but I suppose it is to be expected in cases like this.

Everyday, you asked me if I knew the reason you asked the questions, but my reply was always the same, and met with great disappointment. Can I help it if I cannot read your mind and supply you with what you want to hear? I do sincerely apologize, but it's just utter silliness for you to assume such obligation on my part. I do find you quite fetching, tho, and do intend to find out the answers of my own. fear not and hold great patience. Ziggy will sing.

Now, you will have to excuse me as I extinguish this conversation and frolic outside in the sunshine and dodge the bullets - trying to ignore the state of affairs in other places.

Doomsday is fast approaching, and I feel the need for a smile or two.


No comments: