Sunday, May 18, 2008

Nonsensical

I'm missed my place. I figured it was somewhere between the 3 and a firebug, but turned out it was under a rock breathing in the moist, grey air. I had to wait patiently for you, but sitting on the rock in which you are beneath doesn't exactly make it easy for you to come on out of there. So, instead I wandered the path to a grove of thistles and watched the cat ranchers do their round up. Somewhere past the valley and lighting fixtures, I saw my place out the window.
When you were done with your dust off, were found and ready, I took you by the hand and, with a quick jerk, we curled up and rolled down the hill into place, laughing hysterically all the way.
Arriving in place, you asked me *What was that? How did you do that?* to which I could only reply *I don't know.* but, I was finally in place.

No comments: