Friday, May 16, 2008

Here

I don't know if you're aware, but you left this behind. I took a peak, I couldn't resist. Quite the collection you have in there. Little bits and pieces of this and that... Not really a value to others, but I'm sure it's priceless to you. I kept it in a safe place... even moved it to a safer one after I took that peak. I hope you don't mind.

At first I thought to myself that you were cuckoo, but then remembered who I was thinking about, and it all made sense. But not. But does. You know what I mean.

Also, while I was at it, I added a lil piece of me. Not too much, just a piece. But, you know there's always more should the loveliness continue. I put it in the corner, beneath the rest of them. You can barely see it, 'less you're looking for it. And it really doesn't take up much room.

Afterwards, I took a nap. I kept it close by, cuz I was just so fascinated. Fell asleep looking at it. It's just so interesting. Then I put it back. But now... here.

No comments: